Ok this time I delete the older post because the mwthod are complicated, and now i found the easier way to do this:
THINGS NEEDED BEFORE START:
1. Intel AHCI8 SATA DRIVER: DOWNLOAD
2. WINRAR SOFTWARE: DOWNLOAD
NOTE: Download the intel SATA drivers named 32-bit Floppy Configuration Utility
-by downloading this utilities must accepted microsoft software license and agreement-
1. Install winrar.
2. Download Intel AHCI8 sata driver.
3. Right click on the sata driver (named f6flpy3286) and select extract files.
4. Press Ok.
5. You will get a f6flpy3286 folder after extract it.
6. Open the folder. now you will see the sata drivers you need to use for the slipstream.
Return to slipstream guide to install windows XP.